Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 8

The past 24 hrs have had me a bit worried about Jake.  He has had a few hacking coughs, but nothing sustained.  He also seem to be content to sleep all day and night long.  Making me wonder if something was wrong.  He would perk up for food and his brief walks, but then quickly curl up and fall asleep.  He also wasn't following me around like usual.  On the one hand he is doing exactly what I'd want and taking it easy.  On the other hand I am not sure if this is a sign of something going wrong.

That was my train of thought until the middle of today when he has shown more normal behavior.  While he still isn't as active as he was before the treatment, I think that is to be expected.  I also tend to be over cautious and worry too much.  His breathing is fine as is his heart rate.  He is eating well and he is a pretty laid back pup in general and this is only day 8 and 5 days since he came home.  Can you tell I am anxious for him to be cured?


"Cuddle Time"
SX-70 Sonar, Impossible PX600 UV+
Medium Dark on the light/dark dial
4 min dev in hot/cold clip

No comments:

Post a Comment