Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 14 - Becareful what you wish for

I decided that Jake might actually be suffering from boredom rather than showing signs of lethargy.  So starting yesterday afternoon I returned one of his favorite toys (goose) and started his training again.  I also gave him more treats and let him walk around outside a bit more.  And now Jake is acting just like he was before the treatment.  He is following me around, reacting to all the sounds in the building and generally just acting like himself again.

Today I went back to work and my Parents came and stayed with him.  When I came home he was laying on the couch between the two of them soaking up all the love, so much so that he barely lifted his head to say hi.  Traitor!  I'm just glad he is feeling better.


"Ear Scratches!"
Polaroid SX-70 Sonar, Impossible PX600 batch 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment