Personally, staying indoors with him 24 hrs a day is starting to make me a little stir crazy. I am actually looking forward to going to work on Monday (Jake will have my father watching him for the day).
I went through a pack of the PX600 batch 7/10 yesterday playing with developing temps. I found that by keeping the film below 59 deg F for the first 4 minutes of development then allowing the film to continue to develop at room temperature consistently give the least amount of sepia/red tones. The catch is that some of the deeper blacks take on a bit of a blotchy green hue. I tried that method with the PX600 UV+ and discovered similar results, minus the green hues. I have noticed that with the UV+ all of the images I have developed below 59 deg F there are these "water mark" looking rings and a bunch of little marks on the film. I am not sure yet if this is a result of the cold or if this film just randomly has these imperfections. I'll keep playing with this and see how consistent it is.
SX-70 Sonar, Impossible PX600 UV+ w/ ND filter
Developed in hot/cold clip 4 minutes below 59 deg F