Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 27


So just a few things to point out about PX70 PUSH films.  The image below the bed sheets are a pale greenish blue, maybe sea foam or some other silly color name.  The walls are a dark grey.  So as stated before while this latest color film fro Impossible are much better they are not for capturing true colors.  Not that I really care about that, but I do think there could be some improvements.  At the very least Impossible should address the need for narrow temperature ranges for development.  It would be nice to not have to protect the film from light while it develops as well, but if I had to pick I rather have the film able to be developed in a wider temperature range.



"I'm NOT tired!"
Polaroid SX-70, Impossible PX-70 PUSH 

No comments:

Post a Comment