Thursday, March 31, 2011

Headless Portraits...

So this is one of those images that kind of came to me one day.  I have been sitting on it for quite a while, mainly because I have been thinking that this might be a fun project in the making but I couldn't quite figure out how I wanted to approach it.  I think what I'd like to do is photography various people (headless) and allow them to pick their wardrobe to either reflect themselves or even better allow them to act out a totally different personality.  Then set them in slightly off settings.  That at least is my first thoughts, so anyone want to volunteer to model just let me know.  If you have an idea for the shoot great, if not I am sure I can think of something so just let me know your interested.


"Watering can"
Hasselblad 500c, Ilford HP5

1 comment: