Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 19

Today started with an early morning wake up call from Jake followed by a long nap and then the whining and crying to go for a walk started.  Such seems to be me life for the next 11 days....

While it's all worth it, blah blah blah.  My patience is wearing thin.  As far as how Jake is doing, all is well, no coughing or other symptoms for the past few days.  His energy levels have returned to pre-treatment levels.  He has started playing with all of his toys again and is constantly under foot.  In other words he's a dog :)  We will both be happier when we can go out and enjoy the lovely weather we are having and Jake can burn his energy off.  He has taken to trying to convince all my neighbors that he is being mistreated, running up to them and crying desperately to be pet, telling them how mean I am because I won't let him go for a walk.  That's gratitude for you, I rescued him, am working to treat all his aliments and not so much as a thank you.

Is it all obvious that spending so much time indoors caring for Jake is wearing on me as well?

"Can't tame the restless Spirits"
SX-70 Sonar w/timer, Impossible PX600 UV+

No comments:

Post a Comment