Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 21

Jake spent the day with my pop while I went to work.  Apparently he is much more calm when I'm not around, sheesh!  Since I am catching up with my posts I am going keep this one short.

Jake pretty much acts like a normal dog now, one who really really really wants to go outside and play, but a normal dog none the less.  As far as the heartworms are concerned there is still a chance that some are still being dissolved which is why he needs to continue to have little to no exercise.  I'd much rather have him going nuts because he feels great and doesn't like being couped up inside all day than having difficulties with the treatment.  So I continue to count us lucky and count down the days until we can return to our normal routine.

Check the next post for my first look at the new PX70 PUSH film from the Impossible Project (their color film).

"Goose wants to go outside"
Polaroid SX-70 Sonar, Impossible PX600 UV+

No comments:

Post a Comment