Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 13

Jake is still doing well.  I wish he would be a little more active, but at the same time he is supposed to take it easy.  I have started his training sessions again so that he has something to keep his mind occupied.  He does great with sit, and is getting better at stay.  I am still having trouble getting him to figure out down.  He perks right up for all of his walks, training, and his peanut butter kong.  His breathing and heart rate all seem about right and he continues to have the occasional hacking cough, usually only after he drinks a lot of water and still no more than once or twice a day. I plan on contacting the Vet tomorrow to discuss his progress and start to plan for what comes next.



"I love couch!"
Polaroid SX-70 Sonar, PX600 batch 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment