Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 7

Last night Jake woke me up with a start.  He had a very brief hacking cough.  It sounded very much like what I was told to expect.  The Vet said not to worry unless he was hacking up blood or the cough became persistent.  He had two very brief fits last night, but so far today all is well.

The other symptom I am supposed to look for is lethargy.  This has been more tricky with Jake.  Since taking him to the vet for his shots he has been a bit more mellow than he usually is.  This is most likely partly due to the ordeal of staying at the vet for 3 days with all those loud barking dogs.  He may also be calm because during this treatment either I or someone will be with him at all times and while he doesn't have separation anxiety, he does seem to prefer to have someone present.  So far he does perk up for food and treats so I am not really worried, but I do tend to over think things so this slight change in behavior (even though it is helping with his recovery) has me on guard.


"Can we play in the rain Dad?"
SX-70 Sonar, Impossible PX600 UV+
All dark on the light/dark wheel
4 min dev in hot/cold clip

No comments:

Post a Comment