I have also noticed that he has been drinking way more water than normal, but other than that so far things have been gone great. I sure hope that is the case for the rest of the month.
Moving onto to the Impossible films. The first few images I shot were using the PX600 batch 7/10 (the batch number is on the side of the box). I found that batch to be very stable and predictable. Yesterday and today's images were created with batch 6/10. They are much more yellow and sensitive to temperature and exposure. Where the 7/10 film responds well to adjustments of the light/dark well, I am finding the 6/10 film to be less predictable. I have also had some weird developing effects with the 6/10 batch. One image had the right third of the image with a dark yellowish stripe covering it. I find with the 6/10 batch the light/dark wheel needs to be on max dark. I also find that when using the hot/cold clip for developing the 6/10 batches responds better to the coldest indicator rather than the middle ("perfect") temperature which creates a more red and muddy tone. The 7/10 batch responds well to both the cold and middle temperature indicator, but does get a slight reddish tint the warmer the developing temp.
"Naps on the couch are the best!"
SX-70 Sonar, PX600 (batch 6/10)
Developed in hot/cold clip 4 minutes (cold)