Monday, January 25, 2010

Skate or Die!

This past weekend while walking around town working on my new photo project I ran across some kids skating in the dry fountain in front of city hall. I had only taken 4 rolls of film with me and at this point I only had 18 shots left. So I made a mental note to start taking more film with me (I really should know better). I tend to prefer to take as little equipment as I need because I often find myself carrying around cameras and or film I never use. A few extra rolls of film is always a good idea though. So here are some of my images of the skater kids. These are all double exposures. I'll post the other images later this week.


Holga w/4x ND Filter
Holga Mods Waist Level Viewfinder
Ilford HP5


Holga w/4x ND Filter
Holga Mods Waist Level Viewfinder
Ilford HP5


Holga w/4x ND Filter
Holga Mods Waist Level Viewfinder
Ilford HP5

No comments:

Post a Comment