Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Lexington Market!

Kelly took me down to Lexington Market in Baltimore to have my first taste of oysters. On the oyster front, I like them but wouldn't say I love them. I guess I still have some Baltimore cred in that I do love me a good crab cake! Anyway here are some images I grabbed before I was harassed by a security guard and told I couldn't take photos in the market. Mind you she told me this as there were probably 15 other people taking pics with their point and shoot cameras all around us and she didn't say a word to any of them. I guess my little old 20D looked too professional for her. That or she just felt the need to exert her power over someone. Well I dutifully put my camera away until I was out of her site and then went back to shooting :)


Here are a few images from inside the market. Let me know what you think:




Lexington Market, Baltimore MD
Canon 20D, SilverEFEX Pro

No comments:

Post a Comment