Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Graffiti Love...

While photographing the artists at work this young couple came by. It was obvious they were stoned out of their minds. He desperately wanted to help the other artists. They set him up with a pen in this corner to basically keep him out of the way. While I as busy photographing the rest of the crew I glanced over and saw the couple embracing and grabbed the shot and didn't think more of it until I got home and took a closer look at the image.

I love that unless I really told you that this couple was stoned you may not have picked up on it. There is just a lovely moment caught here in the middle of all of this graffiti creating what I think is the perfect back drop for this young couple. Call me crazy but this image may be my favorite from this shoot.


Canon 20D
SilverEFEX Pro

1 comment: