Friday, November 4, 2011

Penn State Tailgaiting - grab your lion coats this is serious buisness!

So my recent posts have been all over the place, a little bit from my recent west coast trip, some from the Rebel Riders rides, some from some potential projects, and now some from a recent trip to Happy Valley to take some photographs of my good friends at the place they first met.  Little did I know that the football weekend was going to turn into a blizzard.  Here is a first taste from Saturday Morning's tailgating.  Please note at Penn state they take their tailgating seriously you still must have your magnetic beer coozy even in white out conditions.

Anyway at least with the many varying posts I can say I have a decent body of work still to sort through and it is looking like I am finding my groove again.

"Nittnay Snow Lion"
Canon 50D

No comments:

Post a Comment