Saturday, April 9, 2011

More from Baltimore's Graffiti Alley

Often I get on a roll shooting during a period and in the process don't have the time to edit and sift through all of the images I have shot.  This is one of those cases.  Last summer I was have a ton of fun exploring Baltimore with a good friend and ended up with tons of images.  Recently while I was transferring all of my files to a new computer I rediscovered some of the images I took when we ran across a group of graffiti artists preparing B'mores graffiti alley for an upcoming event.

I originally posted a few images up on Flickr, you can check them out here:

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3

And here is one of the ones I recently sat down and edited.  enjoy.

"Graffiti Alley, Baltimore"
Polaroid 180, Polaroid Sepia

No comments:

Post a Comment