Friday, September 10, 2010

TOYCAM - a slight delay

I just got the shipping notice from Blurb. My copy of the book is scheduled to be delivered on the 16th. Since we made changes from the proof copies. I wanted to spend my money to ensure that all is well with the book rather than have all of you order copies only to then tell you we found a major issue.

So I am pushing the official release date to the 17th. Keep in mind this is only if there are no major problems found with the printing. Judging by the proof copy I don't see any problems.

I am sorry for the delay, hopefully this is the last one I have to announce :)

Thank you all for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment